Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Yay for Gideon!

Gideon has reached another huge milestone! He is sleeping through the night! Yay for Gideon! Yay for Mom and Dad! The last 4 nights or so Gideon has gone to bed at 8 and not woken up again until 4am! He then eats and goes back to sleep until Elijah wakes everyone up around 6 or 7. Gideon is the best baby. It is so nice that at night after the kids go to bed (Elijah and Emme go to bed between 6 and 7) that I can have some time alone as well as some time that is just Dustin and I. I feel incredibly blessed to have good sleepers. After 7 weeks, I finally feel like I am back to normal after having Gideon, and I know that alot of how good I feel is directly related to how much sleep I have been able to get. I love my kids! I hope this routine keeps up!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is fabulous! There is nothing better than good sleepers.