Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Crazy Things I Say!

I realized the other day that I say some crazy things to my kids. Living in a townhouse I am sure that our neighbors hear me interacting with the kids alot. And the things I say sound especially bad when you only hear them, and you don't see what we are doing while I say them. Some examples of the things I say:

"Emme get out of the garage and go play in the street!" - I just wanted her to go ride her little horse toy.

"Elijah grab that gun and shoot your sister." - Referring to a Nerf gun

"Put your toothbrush all the way in your mouth and hurry over here!" - Well, I did mean just that!

"Stand up in the tub Elijah and hurry over here!"- I did mean that one too, but I had a hold of his arm. We were being kind of safe!

"Hurry into the hot car so I can close the door!" - Obviously so I could hurry and turn on the AC.

"Pick that up off of the ground and put it in your mouth!" - Five second rule right!?

"Pick up all of those poisonous berries now and give them to your brother!"- Trying to keep Emme from eating the weird berries on the bush outside of our house.

"Get over here so I can smack your butt!" - Meaning I wanted to smack the dirt and grass off of their butts before we went in the house.

I am sure that both of my neighbors think that I am totally nuts! And the sad thing is that I am sure I say worse things than these, that I just don't remember saying!



2 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome! It is fun that out of context those things are a little strange, but it totally makes sense.

Karen said...

At least you can explain them all. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha