Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tummy Time

Last week when Gideon went to the doctor he asked me how tummy time was going. I was very ashamed to admit that Gideon hasn't had much tummy time. He doesn't like it and I don't like when my little guy is sad. I always end up flipping him onto his back so I can see him smile or picking him up so I can snuggle him. I know I am a bad mom...Dr. Harder already yelled at me. So, I have tried to get creative with his tummy time by using the Boppy to prop him up. If I put him on the magic carpet like I did with the other kids he just lays his head down to the side and is totally content to not try to lift it up. So hopefully the Boppy will work out for a little while until he gets stronger and is willing to play on the Magic Carpet.


Gideon is not very happy on the Magic Carpet.


Gideon slightly happier on the Boppy, but certainly not enjoying himself. But at least his head is up!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the bottom picture of him! What a cutie.

You are a great mom, at least you do what the doctor suggests. That means A LOT!