Thursday, June 14, 2012

Little Miss Emme Ems!







Yesterday, I was able to get all of Emme's hair into a big girl ponytail! Seeing her with her hair all pulled back, I realized how much she has grown-up. She is definately out of the baby stage and well into the toddler stage. Emme is a very funny kid! She is talking really well now, and most of the time we can tell what she is saying. She has opinions now, and she is getting very good at expressing. LOL She is so happy all the time! It is amazing how cheerful she is, obviously she gets it from her Daddy. Emme is a dancer. She is always shaking her hips and singing songs to herself. Anytime the tv is on she begs for music videos so she can "dance, dance." She loves to look pretty, which I love! She has to pick out a pretty headband or bow to wear in her hair everyday. She loves to get dressed up for church on Sunday. Emme loves when her daddy tells her she is pretty. She truly glows when he tells her, it is too cute! She loves her "Eliahhh!" She adores everything about him! Emme gets jelly beans when she goes potty on the toilet, and everytime I give her a bean she insists on having one to give to Elijah too. She loves Gideon, and gets very concerned when he cries. She always yells at me "baby eat mom, eat mom" and if I don't do it fast enough for her she gets very frustrated with me. She loves to help get diapers for him and talk and sing to him. She is like a little firecracker in our lives! Emme brings so much joy and laughter to our house and to our family! We love our Emme Ems!

4 comments:

Lily said...

No wonder she's my friend......an old soul in a mini body :)

Emily said...

What an adorable little girl, and I love her pony tail!

auntieerin said...

Emme is such a pretty little girl. I seriously love her so much! She is so silly and fun- she can always make me laugh.

Dave said...

Emme has such a personality. She can be so sweet. When I saw her in her little white dress on Sunday I though she was so pretty and such a little girl. She had to show me how pretty she was. When we sat down in church she opened a hymn book and just start singing in the sweetest voice. At the end of the meeting she climbed on my lap put her hands on my checks and told me she was done. She also loves Nerf guns, playing Imaginext with Eli and I, and can wrestle and make dinasour growls with the best of of us. She is just fun to hang out with and always makes me smile.