Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is Dustin and I's third anniversary. The last three years Dustin and I have been through alot together. We have had some amazingly great and joyful times and we have had some hard times as well. The greatest thing is that every moment, even the hardest and the worst, have brought us closer together and have helped us grow in our marriage. I am grateful for the life Dustin and I have together and for the joy that Elijah has brought to our family.

3 comments:

Megan C. said...

Happy, happy anniversary!!

Briseno Family said...

Oh congratulations guys!! I'm so happy for you guys and wishing you the best for all the years to come!!!

Emily said...

Yeah for three years! I hope that you are able to do something fun together.
Liz, you look beautiful.