Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Elijah's New Style

Elijah got a haircut this last weekend. It took all three of us a few days to get used to his new look. Elijah would not touch his hair for about a day, but he has since accepted his new hair style. It has taken me a little longer to get used to how different he looks. He no longer looks like my baby, he is a little boy now. Elijah also has recently decided that he needs to pick the clothes that he wears each day by himself. He does not differentiate between pajamas and clothes, so he sometimes leaves the house in a combination of the two. He will often go through several shirts and pants in a day, sometimes even wearing a few of each all at the same time. He also likes to try to wear my clothes, he will try to put on anything that is left on the floor or in an open basket, hamper or drawer. He especially likes my socks, slippers and shoes.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a cutie! He looks so grown up now. Good job cutting his hair.

Megan C. said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! So cute!

Lily said...

He looks and reminds me alot of his PopPop