Thursday, January 24, 2013

Noses

The other day Emme and I were cuddling and Emme gave me her honest opinion on my nose...

"Mom, I love your pretty eyes."
"Thanks I love your pretty eyes Emme."
"And I love your pretty lips, they are a very nice pink."
"Thank you Emme, I love your lips. They are the same as your daddy's."
"I know they are nice. Mom, I like your ears too."
"Thanks Emmers."
"Mom, I don't like your nose though. It just doesn't work. You know like with your face."
"Oh, well alright Emme."

I didn't have the heart to tell her that from the looks of it so far, she has a pretty high chance of getting my nose. I didn't want to depress her. lol Too funny.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is one of the funniest things I'v ever heard. The things kids say are so sweet and so funny at the same time. I happen to like your nose Liz.

auntieerin said...

Emme is definitely never going to be afraid to be honest. If she ends up hating her nose later in life, I will take it upon myself to make her a photo album. It will highlight some of the less fortunate shnozes she could have ended up with.