Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let the Potty Training Begin!

Okay, so I had to post these potty pictures. Little kids are so cute on the potty, especially with their little books! Too fun! Emme hasn't actually gone potty on the potty yet, we have only tried once yesterday and once today, but she LOVES to sit on it. And that is half the battle. It took me a week and a whole package of as he called them, "his poo cookies" to get him to sit on the potty. Emme seems content to just sit there and read books to herself.

7 comments:

auntieerin said...

Look at that big girl sitting on the potty! I knew she would take to potty training quickly. She wants to be a big kid like her brother so bad! Liz, you are such an incredible mom! And you didn't even have to use any poo time cookies!

Andrew said...

this. is. awesome.

poo cookies....

He is my nephew

Liz said...

Andrew: Elijah's poo cookies were the EL Fudge stiped cookies with the hole in the middle (I can't remember the name of them right now.) He would get one everytime he sat on the potty for me. Maybe if you are a good boy Lacie will buy you some! LOL But we bought them a few weeks ago and when I threw them in the cart Elijah yelled "my poo cookies! I love poo cookies!" He kept going on and on about them, super loud. How embarassing everyone in the aisle was laughing.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

^^^^ Andrew "likes" this

Karen said...

No little girl could look any cuter sitting on a frog potty.

BobRichardson1982 said...

https://scukke.wtf/invite/i=2982