Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting Ready For Gideon!

The other day I realized that we should probably start getting ready for Gideon's arrival. Both to help break up the initial expense of the little guy and because I got rid of/gave away all of my little boy stuff. He definately was in need of some clothes and other things. One of the things the kids helped me pick out were some new baby towels for Gideon. As you can see though, they have already pretty much decided the towels are theirs. Elijah told me he was just borrowing the towel until Gideon needs it, but I am pretty sure Emme is not gonna give the monkey towel up. LOL She is having a hard time understanding who exactly all this stuff is for. She has had to try on all of the baby clothes that we have bought, especially the socks, and every once in a while she picks out one of Gideon's outfits to wear after bath. She is good though because once I tell her those clothes are for Gideon she gladly throws them down and finds one of her own outfits to put on.

2 comments:

Karen said...

It sounds like Gideon is going to need a couple more towels so he doesn't have to drip dry. He might just end up wearing some size 12 month little girl outfits and some 4T clothes as well. LOL (Notice I did not say outfit concerning Elijah's clothes. I can be taught. haha)

Emily said...

Gideon is going to be lucky to have such cute siblings.
I am so excited to see how they all interact.