Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beatiful Kids

Anytime the kids and I go anywhere, we are stopped by people who want to ooh and ahh over how cute they both are. And well look at them, who wouldn't think they are adorable. LOL It is always amusing to me when the person doing the oohing and ahhing is completely opposite of how you think you should look. Example: the kids and I went to the post office the other day, and when we got out of the car, there was a rough looking man and a lady on a Harley waiting behind our Jeep for the drive up mail box. I pulled Elijah out of the car and the man said to the lady "Geez look at that adorable little guy, he looks like Dennis the Menace. SO cute." Then we went around and got Emme out and he said in a very excited voice "Oh goodness, there are two of them, I can't believe how adorable they are. Oh, and that one is a girl. Jeez, how adorable are they." Funny! I always tell Dustin about the nice things people say, but I think he thinks I am exaggerating a little bit. But last night we all went to Wal-Mart, and a lady stopped us and told Dustin how beautiful Emme was, she said that she was the prettiest baby she had seen and then went on and on about how Dustin is going to have his work cut out for him keeping all of Emme's suitors at bay. It is nice to hear people say that your kids are cute. It is also nice to have Daddy hear people say how cute they are.

4 comments:

Emily said...

They are both adorable! I love their blonde hair- it is so happy.

Megan C. said...

It must be a Coffman thing - I get that a lot with Jack too. They tell me he should be a Gerber baby! What can I say - Coffman kids are very cute!

Karen said...

Of course people comment on how beautiful they are. They can't help themselves.

auntieerin said...

Your kids are beautiful. And they are well behaved- that makes a big impact on people too.