Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poor Emme Girl

Poor Emme girl has had a stuffy nose for a few days now, that we associated with the new tooth that she had cut. But last night Emme had a rough night with a horrible cough and a fever of 101.5. We took her to the doctor this morning and turns out she has a double ear infection. Poor thing. As you can tell from the pictures, she is pretty pathetic and just plain sad. Elijah on the other hand is feeling great and has been trying to make Emme happy. Unfortunately Emme is not so into playing with her brother today. Hopefully tomorrow after a few doses of antibiotics she will be her normal happy self again.

4 comments:

Andrew Coffman said...

I love Eli's face!! What a good kid. Hopefully his smile can help Emme feel better

Karen said...

Poor sweet girl! Eli is such a good brother trying to make his sister feel better.

Lily said...

ouchie, I still remember my ear ache when I was 5 and they still hurt if I'm in the cold wind!! hugs to the Emme

Emily said...

Oh man...she looks miserable! I hope she feels better soon!