Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Horseback Riding in Cache National Forest

While we were visiting the Dexter Family in Utah we were able to go horseback riding in the Cache National Forest. The ride was two hours long with a lunch break in the midle. The first half of the ride was up the mountain and the last half was the ride back down. Which let me tell you was alot harder on the body than the ride up. LOL I think everyone's bum was a little sore. But the views were definately worth the pain. The view from the top of the mountain truly made you appreciate all of the amazing and beautiful wonders that our Heavenly Father has made for us to enjoy.
Dustin took this picture so unfortunately he is not in it. But you can see the guide in the front, my cousin Taylor, Uncle Kirk, my cousin Paige, me and my Dad. We took a trail that went all along the top ridge of the mountain. The view was gorgeous!
My Dad, Uncle Kirk and I right before we started the ride.

No comments: