Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Dustin

Happy birthday Babe! I am so grateful that you were born 36 years ago today. You have been a blessing in my life in so many ways. The biggest blessings you have given me are 6,3,2 and Itty Bitty. You are such a good dad to them. I love watching you guys all interact with each other. You pick us up when we are down, you bring us down when we are way too up and you are always willing to give us a good teasin'. Thank you for all that you do! Love you! Happy birthday!


4 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dustin Dear,
Happy Days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from us.
Thank you for joining our family.
Love you.

auntieerin said...

Happy Birthday you old fart! :)

Dusty said...

Thank you!!!

Dave said...

Looking Good! Happy Birthday wishes.