Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy 7th Anniversary!

I believe that you don't get to choose who you love, but that you do get to choose who you like. About eight years ago, I fell in love with Dustin and as an awesome bonus, I liked him too. Seven years later, I still truly like Dustin. I like spending time with him. I like cuddling with him on the couch, even if it is while he is watching football. (ugh) I like talking to him/at him in bed at night before we fall asleep. I look forward to him calling or texting me during the day. I love when he comes home from work. I love that the kids love when he comes home from work. 
Happy anniversary Dustin! Thank you for the last seven years, together we have had a truly awesome adventure!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. You guys have certainly had an adventure, and it continues. . . . . . .

Lily said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy :)