Monday, May 23, 2011

Milwaukee Brewers

Yesterday was a great day! Dustin was able to get us tickets to go to a Milwaukee Brewers game. The tickets were for a suite right behind home plate. And let me say they were SWEET seats. The suite was fully catered, plus the drinks were included, and there was air conditioning. The game was great as well, the Brewers beat the Rockies 3-1. I have been officially spoiled now, I don't know if I can go to a game and sit in the regular seats again. LOL Also, yesterday was the longest that I have ever been away from Emme. Overall we were away from the kids for about 8 hours. Dustin may say differently, but I think I did pretty well. I am sure that it helped alot that my parents were able to come up and watch the kids for us. I knew that we in good hands. It was nice to have time with just Dustin. It reminded me of before we had kids. Like I said before, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a great day!
Lucky that you were wable to get such great seats. That is being spoiled, for sure!

Hooray for grandparents!