Liz (aka Fef) and Dustin (aka Funshine) were married September 16th 2006. Over the years Elijah, Embry, Gideon, and most recently Evelyn have joined our family.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Emme Smiles!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, what a cutie! I love it when she's happy! What a pretty smile she has. We had such a good time with you guys last weekend. I always have a blast with Eli, but it was nice to spend quality time with Emme too. We had some good narco naps. She is so easy going and I like that she smiles and "talks" to me. Usually babies do not like me. Thankfully, Eli is always hovering around to tell everyonne what his Emme needs.
3 comments:
Oh, what a cutie! I love it when she's happy! What a pretty smile she has. We had such a good time with you guys last weekend. I always have a blast with Eli, but it was nice to spend quality time with Emme too. We had some good narco naps. She is so easy going and I like that she smiles and "talks" to me. Usually babies do not like me. Thankfully, Eli is always hovering around to tell everyonne what his Emme needs.
What a precious smile. Those first smiles are always so much fun.
What a beautiful little girl. I love the sweet smiles and can't wait to meet her in person!
Post a Comment